We are growing! Are you a proven, ambitious Recruitment Specialist with a personable and engaging approach? Are you passionate about providing an outstanding customer journey, every time?
Our experienced and talented team are keen to share our success and welcome an experienced Recruitment Specialist to the ‘work family’.
MacKenzie-King is a well-established, people focussed, boutique recruitment company specialising in Accountancy and Finance appointments at all levels. Built on the foundations of experience and local knowledge, we maintain a strong reputation and a real vision for the future. MK build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we have never adopted the typical hard sell approach, so our clients are a joy to work with and every day is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our recruiters have never been busier! Accountancy and Finance recruitment continued to thrive throughout the pandemic, and this has led to the demand for financial professionals to soar. As a result of this an experienced Recruitment Specialist is now sought to join our busy team.
In addition to a competitive package, and a quarterly performance related bonus scheme we’re a firm believer in reward, career progression and transparency. You will receive full support working to our company values in a supportive and friendly environment focussed on your success. Furthermore, we’re flexible on hours for the right person and we’re set up to accommodate remote working where needed.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months Recruitment or Sales experience with proven ability to create and build solid relationships.
You will need to be confident and resilient of character and possess professional communication skills, a positive and enthusiastic mindset, and the hunger to make a successful career.
Due to the fast moving and varied nature of the role, excellent time management and organisational skills are essential as well as the ability to embrace new challenges.
- Fulfilling your client’s temporary or permanent vacancies which have been generated from your business development
- You will gain an understanding of your client’s business and recruitment requirements by successful sales calls and meetings to ensure that you are matching both candidate and client personalities, culture and skill set
- Use sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, to build better stronger relationships with client companies
- Responsible for sourcing candidates
- Screen and interview candidates to match candidates to vacancies
- Providing constructive feedback to clients and candidates
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities
To find out more about us and how we can support your career ambitions please apply attaching your cv in the first instance