Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you personable, engaging, and enthusiastic? Are you passionate about providing an outstanding customer journey, every time? Does your success stem from the motivation of working to targets and under pressure?
Our experienced and talented team are keen to share their success and welcome a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to the ‘work family’.
MacKenzie-King is a well-established, people focussed, boutique recruitment company specialising in Accountancy and Finance appointments at all levels. Built on the foundations of experience and local knowledge, we maintain a strong reputation and a real vision for the future. MK build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we have never adopted the typical hard sell approach, so our clients are a joy to work with and every day is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our recruiters have never been busier! Accountancy and Finance recruitment continued to thrive throughout the pandemic, and this has led to the demand for financial professionals to soar. As a result of this a trainee consultant is now sought to join our busy team.
In addition to a competitive package we’re a firm believer in reward, career progression and transparency. As a trainee you will receive full support with a mixture of one-to-one coaching and on the job training where you will learn from other consultants, and ongoing mentorship.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with professional written and verbal communication skills, a positive and enthusiastic mindset, and the hunger to make a successful career.
You will need to possess the ability and creativity to build solid relationships.
Due to the fast moving and varied nature of the role, excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
- To fulfil your client’s temporary or permanent vacancies which have been generated from your business development
- You will gain an understanding of your client’s business and recruitment requirements by successful sales calls and meetings to ensure that you are matching both candidate and client personalities, culture and skill set
- Use sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, to build better stronger relationships with client companies
- Responsible for sourcing candidates
- Screen and interview candidates to match candidates to vacancies
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities
To find out more about us and how we can support your career ambitions please apply attaching your cv in the first instance