Temporary Finance Assistant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant, on a 4-6 week temporary basis, for an established business based in Ipswich. You will assist in providing support to the Management Accountant and Commercial Support Lead.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contract sales invoice processing
- Processing fleet management information and producing monthly cost reports
- Producing profit and loss analysis reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash-book maintenance
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Assistance with subcontractor administration with the finance system
- checking and inputting payroll data onto spreadsheets for submission to payroll bureau
Qualifications / Experience:
- Good IT skills, including word and excel.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
There is the opportunity for this role to become permanent following a successful temporary assignment.