Temporary Credit Controller
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Credit Controller on a 6 month temporary basis for a successful international business, based in Felixstowe. As a Credit Controller you will support the AP&AR Controller with accounts receivables processes for two UK companies. To be successful in this role you will have some credit control experience combined with excellent people skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all third party and inter-company receivables are collected with set credit terms.
- Liaise with operational and customer service teams to resolve customer queries.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure cash collected is matched against outstanding invoices.
- Support with AP and Treasury processes when needed.
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of supply chain or logistics would be desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Part AAT Qualified would be preferred.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of financial processes, providing detailed analysis, combined with excellent people skills.