Syndicate Accountant FTC #Hybridworking
MacKenzie King are recruiting a Syndicate Accountant to join a successful and growing business, based in London with hybrid working. As a Qualified Accountant you will provide support to the Accounting Manager in planning and running the close process, together with assisting with the preparation of analytical tools and reports to support the information produced.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The accounting of technical and non technical transactions in the relevant ledgers.
- All operational aspects of the production of ledgers, including the preparation of account reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet and profit & loss items.
- Liaising with parties involved in the process to ensure the end result is delivered within deadlines and standards required.
- Assisting in the planning and production of reports and ensuring that they are produced within the relevant timetables.
- Development of diagnostics and continuous interaction with other departments to develop the understanding of the figures.
- Managing all operational aspects of the production of documents.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, ensuring that all the information required is produced and the audits are completed on time.
- Developing process improvements and system enhancements to ensure the efficient and accurate production of data.
- Active participation in ad-hoc projects.
Skills & Attributes:
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Advanced report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in financial services would be advantageous however not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business. The role offers a 35 hour working week, hybrid working, and a fantastic benefits package.