Shared Service Centre Hub Accountant – 12 month contract
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Shared Service Centre Hub Accountant for an international business within their UK fixed assets and expenses team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based in Witham, this role requires a team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Production and control review of all balance sheet reconciliations with functional team remit.
- Ensure all month-end and quarter-end deliverables are met.
- Play a lead role in the continuous improvement of business processes.
- Record and monitor new tasks through change control processes.
- Attend meetings with managers, colleagues and clients as required.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks, projects and initiatives as required.
- Assist Auditors.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Deliver training to the offshore teams.
- Journal creation, review and approvals.
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting schedules.
- Expense accrual preparation and review.
- Fixed asset interface checking.
- Profit and Loss analysis and commentary to the business.
- Foreign exchange analysis.
- Foreign currency exposure reporting.
- Revenue accrual and deferral analysis.
You will be a results driven individual who will preferably have studied or be studying ACCA or CIMA. Advanced Excel skills are essential, as well as the ability to use your own initiative to identify areas that can be improved. This role is 35 hours per week with 26 days holiday and an extensive benefits package.