Senior Tax Manager
MacKenzie King are currently recruiting a Senior Tax Manager for a global business based in Ipswich. Reporting into the Head of Tax this role will have responsibility for overseeing the provision of tax services to other companies within the business and branches throughout the UK.
Key accountabilities will include:
- The direct provision of corporation tax compliance and tax accounting to larger customers, including adherence to strict internal and external deadlines.
- Providing tax advice on business developments within the Customer businesses such as restructurings, M&A activity and UK aspects of X-border reorganisations.
- Keeping Customers fully briefed on tax developments including identifying potential tax efficiencies and advising on the business implications of future possible tax changes.
- Assisting the Head of Indirect Tax on VAT and IPT technical matters.
- Contributing to the management and development of the Tax Department including role modelling behaviours.
- You will have a tax and/or accountancy qualification with a commercial/ practical approach to the application of tax knowledge and good written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global reputable business with an impressive benefits package including a 35 hour working week, a bonus scheme and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.