Senior Reporting Analyst
MacKenzie King are recruiting a Senior Reporting Analyst for a global business. Reporting into the Head of Group Reporting you will work with both internal and external stakeholders across the business, building and maintaining effective relationships to provide meaningful and insightful commentary to the financials.
Duties and responsibilities as Senior Reporting Analyst
– Ensure accuracy of core Group reports through effective manual controls and reconciliations
– Improve alignment of financial reporting between Finance and other functions
– Review reporting submissions and to look to improvement quality and delivery time.
– Co-ordinate, prepare and analyse comprehensive financial reporting
– Produce monthly financial performance packs to a high standard with minimal errors and support.
– Assist with preparation of Board reports to high level and consistent standard.
– Develop and nurture relationships across the Business leading to detailed understanding of the reporting process.
You will ideally be a professionally qualified accountant with the ability to understand and analyse complex financial information process management. You will have P&L and B/S technical knowledge and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders , being able to provide an insight into key areas of focus in the financial result.
This global business has won numerous awards in terms of it being a great place to work. You will work with like minded people and have exposure to the finance function as a whole. In return you will receive a benefits package that is second to none with the opportunity for hybrid working.