Senior Finance Manager – 12 month fixed term contract
MacKenzie King are delighted to be supporting a large employer of choice to recruit a Senior Finance Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your broad and exciting remit will include:
Providing strategic financial leadership across the business whilst developing the large finance and accounts team.
- Driving the continuous improvement in processes, controls and effective use of IT tools.
- Providing high quality management information to support the business strategy.
- Responsibility for all matters of financial accounting, taxation, statutory reporting, financial controls, cash management and internal financial control.
You will also be the lead for the year end audit and liaising with the auditors to make sure everything is correct. As a proven leader and manager of people, you will mentor and develop this successful, experienced team.
As a successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills are essential
- Qualified accountant with suitable post qualified experience
- Strong leadership experience with a proven track record of leading and managing senior professional staff, delivering solid performance and continuous service improvement
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong Excel skills
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to find out more, please do get in contact with us.