Sales Ledger Manager
MacKenzie King are delighted to recruiting a Sales Ledger Manager for a highly reputable business in Maidstone. This is a newly created role reporting into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for all credit control and sales ledger activity for the company.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
– Supervision of 4 employees in the Credit Control and Sales Ledger department
– Maintenance of account reconciliations
– Building customer relationships which will include site visits
– Regular debt reporting to the Group Financial Controller
– Supporting the Accountants in their duties
You will have experience of working within a comparable role and have a strong appreciation of the needs of the business. You will have the ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional manner and have good interpersonal skills with well developed leadership and management skills. In return you will work for a business that has an open and honest culture, is committed to developing its people and has a great benefits package.