Sales Ledger Administrator 12 Month FTC
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Sales Ledger Administrator for an international business, based in Ipswich. Reporting in to the Lead Accountant, you will assist in the effective coordination of the Sales Ledger and to provide an efficient service to colleagues and customers. You will need strong communication skills, great attention to detail, and a good understanding of MS packages.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Credit Controller with the effective management of customer sales accounts.
- Assist in the allocation of payments received from customers.
- Assist in the generating and processing of all sales invoices on a daily basis.
- Assist in the producing of monthly statements to customers.
- Assist in resolving problems with all sales ledger issues.
- Assist in the daily banking of cheques.
- Assist in the bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the petty cash payments and to maintain accurate records.
- Assist in the filing of company documentation and ensure that this is always available in an orderly retrievable form.
- Assist/cover for any other administration duties as required.
- Prepare administration/financial information as required.
- Responsible for the accuracy of work carried out.
- Ensure that, when set, time scales/deadlines are met.
- Always project a good image of the company.
- Operate in accordance with the Company’s Quality System and Codes of Practice to ensure that all relevant documentation complies with these systems/schemes.
- Undertake any other duties at the request of the Lead Accountant / Finance Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity within a supportive business for a candidate looking to start a career in finance.