Sales Ledger Accountant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for an ambitious Sales Ledger Accountant on behalf of a well-known business based in Witham. The ideal candidate will be seeking a progressive opportunity within a fast paced and busy working environment and be AAT qualified or equivalent.
This company are keen to speak with driven individuals who are looking to develop their career. My client is offering study support and would be an ideal opportunity for a proactive individual that is looking to develop their career.
This position is initially for a 12-month contract with view to move to a permanent opportunity.
- Production and control review of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Exception reporting and perform checks prior to issuing
- Ensure timely investigation and resolution of any exception items within AR and bank listing
- Ensure all month-end and quarter-end deliverables are met
- Assist auditors and SOX testers
- Assist with current and future accounting operation transitions
- Preparation and review of bad debt calculation
- Accounts receivable
- Approval of invoices
- Exposure and assistance with AP related activities
- To play a lead role in the continuous improvement of business processes
- To assist with other ad-hoc tasks, projects and initiatives as required
Qualifications / Skills:
- AAT qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel experience – V look ups, pivot tables
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established Company that is continuing to grow and offers future progression and development. If this is something of interest or you would like to find out more information please do apply ASAP.