MacKenzie King are recruiting a Transactional Manager to join a team based at a Distribution centre in Frating, Colchester. This role reports directly to the Royalty Department Manager and you will be tasked with meeting the growing demands of the business and leading the team to success.
- Work closely with the Royalty Department Manager to play an active role in staff development, training and on-boarding.
- Assist team leaders at busy periods and ensure that there is adequate cover for essential tasks.
- Take responsibility for period end procedures.
- Investigate possibilities for improvements to processes and procedures.
- Review author statements, assist with author queries and resolve any issues.
- Recommend changes to existing methods of working where efficiency, accuracy and reporting could be improved.
- Encourage staff to identify improvements to the efficiency of their work-flow.
- Take on department administrative tasks where appropriate (e.g. holiday bookings, attendance sheets).
- Arrange and facilitate meetings to ensure that staff are kept up-to-date on current issues.
You will have experience working in Royalties, Rights, Credit Services or Accounts Receivable and be confident in managing a team. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential, as well as being able to prioritise and manage your work load within a high-pressure and busy environment. The role is 35 hours per week with 25 days holiday, on-site parking and flexible benefits. This role requires advanced Microsoft Excel skills.