Revenue Accountant – 12 month contract
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Revenue Accountant on a 12-month fixed term contract for an international business. Based in Witham, this role requires a team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Exception reporting and perform checks prior to issuing.
- Ensure all month-end and quarter-end deliverables are met.
- Communicate regularly with offshore counterpart.
- Play a lead role in the continuous improvement of business processes.
- Attend meetings with managers, colleagues and clients as required.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks, projects and initiatives as required.
- Assist auditors.
- Deliver training to the offshore teams.
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting schedules.
- Revenue system interface checking.
- Intercompany loan entries.
- Revenue accrual and deferral analysis.
You will be a results driven individual who will preferably have studied or be studying ACCA or CIMA. Advanced Excel skills are essential, as well as the ability to use your own initiative to identify areas that can be improved. This role is 35 hours per week with 26 days holiday and an extensive benefits package.