Quality & Assurance Administrator
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Quality & Assurance administrator for an innovative company, based in the heart of Colchester. You will be part of a small friendly team, reporting directly into the Finance Director. With quality and safety management at the forefront of the business, the ideal candidate will have experience within these areas.
Your role will be a key part of the team, and as such you will actively participate in the development and implementation of the company’s compliance.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for/ coordinating all daily office duties including filing, responding to emails and dealing with general enquires
- Record keeping – both electronically and paper
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Support the Commercial team in the development and submission of quotes for customers
- Develop and implement quality assurance and control methodologies that improve and maintain the quality of products and processes.
- Maintain quality & product compliance at all times in accordance with the company standards and procedures
- Liaise with external quality auditors to ensure that both internal and external requirements are achieved.
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Highly developed Organisational Skills
- Ability to motivate and influence people
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experienced in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and other MS packages
- Ability to prioritise workload and effectively delegate tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join an established, innovative company.