Purchase Ledger Clerk
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an innovative and growing family business based in Ipswich. This role will support the Finance Manager and Head of Finance to produce correct and complete accounting records, ensuring accurate performance of all accounts related processes.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and entering supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Creating and processing outgoing payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Managing and resolving supplier queries to deadline, including liaison with the Purchasing team.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations, invoice coding, credit card and personal expense claims, and journal processing.
- Working within the team and with other departments as required to ensure the smooth running of all accounts related processes across the company.
Essential skills and capabilities needed:
- IT proficient with a good understanding of accounting software and accounts processes
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal driven, with good use of own initiative to resolve challenges.
- Experience of general ledger, bank reconciliations, and other finance work is preferable.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to have a very positive impact within a small team.