Purchase Ledger Clerk
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an innovative, and ambitious business based on the outskirts of Woodbridge. You will play an integral role in the team and be responsible for managing the Supplier Ledger.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ledger management.
- Involvement in new purchase order and invoice matching system.
- Overseeing and maintaining the employee expense system.
- Processing company credit card.
- Assisting and liaising with Stock Manager on stock and purchase issues.
- General accounting and administration
- Responsible for updating supplier rates within the invoicing system and addressing queries.
- Creation of monthly self-billed invoices.
- Quarterly VAT return submissions.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- AAT (preferable)
- Sage 50 (preferable)
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking business. You will be employed on a 37.5 hour week contract with pension, and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.