MacKenzie King are working with a global business to recruit a Project Accountant to work with the finance teams across all of the operating companies with the group. As a Project Accountant you will work in a key project team role operating in a demanding environment working to challenging deadlines, with a significant amount of interaction with the business team members on a daily basis. Reporting into a Project Manager this role will involve Hybrid working with one day a week in the office.
Duties and responsibilities as a Project Accountant will include:
- Providing support on the development of project packs for meetings and presentations
- Supporting the development of project plans and regularly updating on progress, re planning where necessary.
- Providing the support in the delivery of project status updates based on progress against plan, capturing risks and issues and highlighting key decisions required.
- Support the Project Manager on delivering change to the business, as an output of workshops and project deliverables, ensuring it meets requirements of the project stakeholders.
- Work as a business analyst to provide analytical data to the project team as required to support the overall project deliverables and assist in the decision making process.
You will have worked within larger businesses, ideally in a project role and have strong organisation and time management skills. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple deliverables at the same time. You will also have experience of operating in a change environment and process analytical experience.
The benefits package includes flexible working hours, annual bonus, a generous pension and 25 days annual leave.