Pensions Payroll Administrator
MacKenzie King are recruiting a Pensions Payroll Administrator on a 2 year fixed term contract for a large organisation, based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process payroll inputs into the HR/Payroll module of the ERP system.
- Process all inputs in accordance with regulations, audit and HMRC requirements.
- Interpret and apply pension regulations and statutory regulations for all payroll payments/deductions ensuring that all such transactions are in accordance with company policy.
- Liaise with external bodies in respect of pay information.
- Meet all deadlines as per agreed timetables.
- Resolve enquiries as appropriate.
- Any other ad-hoc duties associated with the role as may be requested by management.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience in Payroll
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to interpret legislation.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive organisation that offers a flexible and hybrid working pattern. You would also have access to a great benefits package.