MacKenzie King are recruiting a Pensions Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract for a large organisation, based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the key contact in all matters relating to pensions.
- Providing guidance and explanation to staff in relation to pension matters.
- Appraise managers of any risks arising and monitor any existing risks.
- Act as a liaison point for pension administrators for all branch pension matters.
- Be a key point of contact for third parties and senior management.
- Ensure that all tax liabilities are declared to HMRC.
- Manage all payroll inputs/adjustments required.
- Any other duties that are associated with the role as requested.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Previous pensions and payroll experience.
- Experience supervising staff.
- Ability to interpret legislation.
- Proven experience of writing, interpreting, and implementing policies.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive organisation that offers a flexible and hybrid working pattern. You would also have access to a great benefits package.