Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a part-time Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of a large manufacturing business based in Colchester. The successful candidate will have proven experience working as a Purchase Ledger and will have the ability to hit the ground running. This position is c.25 hours per week.
- Manually checking, coding and inputting high volumes of supplier invoices.
- Working out VAT payments.
- Dealing with supplier and invoice queries.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Maintaining supplier records and updating payment records.
- Scanning and filing invoices.
Desirable skill and experience –
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the accounts payable process.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Quick learner.
- Highly organised.