Part Time Credit Controller
MacKenzie King are currently recruiting a Part Time Credit Controller for a successful business in Needham Market. Due to an increase in growth our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to work 24 hours per week, ideally over 4 days.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process sales applications, invoices & credit notes
- Develop aged debtor reports based on system information, with regular reporting to divisions
- Provide information to management accounts team for cash receipts by maintaining cash forecast schedule
- Allocation of daily cash (Chqs, BACS & CHAPS) receipts
- Chase all outstanding debts (as per customer credit terms) using telephone, email and written collection techniques
- Produce and send customer statements (When required)
- Manage customer data on NAV
- Understand and provide assistance with regards to query resolution
- Any other ad hoc duties required by Finance
You will be a good communicator and be able to create and maintain good customer relations. You will be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team and be hard working and self motivated.