Part Time Accounts Assistant
MacKenzie King are currently recruiting a Part Time Accounts Assistant for an award-winning company based in the Town Centre of Ipswich. This role will be working 15hrs per week over 3 days.
You will be part of the Accounts and Finance team maintaining sales, purchase and nominal ledgers alongside cashbooks for 3 business profiles.
- Maintain the sales and purchase ledgers
- Provide assistance with the delivery of debtors and revenue reports
- Daily banking
- Maintain and reconcile the cashbooks for office and client bank accounts.
- Assist in preparation of the broker and insurer account reconciliations.
- Process month-end journal entries and assist with month-end processes.
- Maintain office and client bank account list and ensure it is up to date.
- Assist with cross-validation of weekly timesheets and payroll preparation.
- Deal with queries relating to client accounts.
- Process all sterling and international payments accurately on Lloyds link and in accordance with the KPIS agreed between the Accounts and business areas.
- Maintain Accounts team task list.
- Additional support to the Finance and Commercial Director as required.
- Relevant accounting qualification(s), or the ability to demonstrate appropriate skills and knowledge
- Appropriate technical experience.
- Experience of working as part of an Accounts or Finance team.
- Good Excel capability.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to timetables and meet deadlines.
If this role sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it further