Part-time Accounts Assistant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a part-time Accounts Assistant for a market leading client that are based on the outskirts of North Colchester. This is a 12 month maternity cover which will be positioned within the Accounts department and requires someone that has recent experience in a similar role. Ideally you will be able to work 3.5 days per week / 27 hours per week.
Main duties include:
- Preparing weekly and monthly reconciliations/MI
- Accurately preparing and importing data to the finance system
- Reviewing any discrepancies or errors and input accurately
- Raise and process invoices and credit notes where required
- Provide assistance to other members of the finance team
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers and clients as needed
- Perform general clerical administration support e.g mail-outs, photocopying, scanning and filing
- Assist with the preparation of the annual audit
- Ideally studying AAT or AAT qualified
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office systems, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good investigation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that really does value their staff.
If this position is of interest or you would like to find out more please do apply ASAP.