Part-time Accounts Assistant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a temporary part-time Accounts Assistant for a well-established business in Colchester to join their friendly finance team. This will be an ongoing opportunity that has the potential to move into something more long term.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting with various purchase ledger duties, sales ledger duties, some light credit control duties and any other duties that may be required. The client is ideally looking for someone that is immediately available and able to either work monday to friday between 9am-2pm or 10am-3pm, however they will also consider someone that is looking for four days a week.
This opportunity is paying between £8 – £9p/h and offers free parking and a friendly working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Purchase Ledger – Processing invoices, statement reconciliations, dealing with queries
– Sales Ledger – Weekly invoicing, some light credit control duties
– Processing customer orders
– Monthly archiving
– Supporting the team with any other adhoc duties that may be required
– Recent accounts experience, especially with purchase ledger and sales ledger duties
– Confident using various Microsoft Office packages
– Excellent organisational skills
If this role sounds like something of interest or you would like further information please do apply ASAP.