Management Accounts Assistant – 9-12 FTC – Sevenoaks – Excellent Benefits
Working for one of the most highly regarded employers in Kent, this role will be working within the Management Accounts Team and supporting them whilst the Financial Controller will be working on an impending project abroad.
They need someone who is an excellent communicator who is “hands on” extremely organised and commercial.
This offer a really awesome modern office environment and an excellent benefits package.
Minimum experience required:
- Sound Accounting Principles – Accruals / Prepayments / debits / Credits / reconciliations / Matching principles
- Good with systems and able to pick things up quickly as they will be moving part of their commercial system in May 2019
- Sap an advantage but not essential / Business Warehouse / Excel – Key systems to be used
- Methodical in approach
- Fast Paced role with high level of accuracy required
- Good communicator
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The role of Management Accounts Assistant will consist of:
- Raising Commercial agreements and accruals – checking correct customer and products are being used
- Will be using SAP / Vistex / Business warehouse / Excel
- A good comprehension of Accruals and Prepayments
- Speaking with and emailing customers for copies of documentation
- Methodical mindset to organise the system of Long Term commercial agreements
- Processing invoices and reversing accruals
- Ensure G/L accounts are cleared and reconciled
- Identifying and clearing down Contra Purchase Ledger accounts