MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, based on the outskirts of Ipswich, the role will have the flexibility of a hybrid working pattern. Reporting into the Financial Analyst and Reporting Manager you will play a pivotal role preparing, developing & analysing current financial information (and non-financial data) with the objective of allowing informed decision making within the Group.
- Preparation of management accounts (monthly), including accrual calculations and accounting adjustments, in accordance with relevant financial reporting standards & company policies.
- Providing variance analysis and commentary to all reports produced.
- Reconciliation of balance sheets (monthly) & their review, highlighting any risk.
- Assist with the development of budgets.
- Assist with the development of forecasts.
- Effectively communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
- Providing high quality financial support to service heads in an accurate & timely manner.
- Assisting in interim and year-end audit.
- Supporting year-end accounting.
- AAT Level 4 qualified or Operational Level CIMA / ACCA equivalent
- Will have strong analytical skills and numerical ability
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to interpret financial data and communicate this effectively
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills, great attention to detail and be proficient in using Microsoft Excel to an advanced standard.