MacKenzie King are recruiting a Management Accountant for a successful international business, based in Felixstowe. As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing financial data, providing first class support and insight that drives high quality decision making within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of month end accounts.
- Provide reporting and analytical support.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in delivering enhanced balance sheet transparency and control.
- Assist with external and internal audit work.
- Working with the AR/AP Controller to support collections/payment processes as required.
- Drive process improvement to improve productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working with the Financial Controller to ensure rigorous financial control systems are in place.
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of supply chain and logistics would be desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent reporting, evaluation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work at both detail and summary level.
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a fast changing environment
- Strong Excel skills.
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of financial processes, providing detailed analysis, combined with excellent people skills.