MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Management Accountant for a manufacturing business, based on the outskirts of Colchester. As the Management Accountant you will assist in all aspects of the finance function to ensure accurate and timely preparation of accounting records.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Regular overview of Creditor and Debtor accounts.
- Review of Weekly P&L, with commentary.
- Management of Annual Audit Pack, Statutory Submissions, and Annual Tax Pack.
- Review of Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations, VAT Returns, and Intrastat submissions.
- Prepare and post journals.
- Management of Cash Performance Forecast.
- Month end processes, including the production and review of Management Reports.
- Managing a team.
- Ad-hoc finance projects.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong IT skills, including Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong analytical and numerical abilities.
- Ability to organise work load effectively.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Minimum of AAT qualified.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play a pivotal role within a small finance team.