MacKenzie King are recruiting a Management Accountant to join a successful business based on the outskirts of Manningtree. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will play a vital role within a small finance team and be responsible for maintaining the reporting and financial information for the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain managements accounts and reports.
- Supervision and checking of monthly payroll data and month end supplier statements.
- Processing of VAT returns and EC sales listings.
- Ensure stocktakes are completed and consolidated into the accounts.
- Preparation of year-end audit information.
- Ensure non conformities are reported promptly.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Attributes:
- AAT Qualified or relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Motivated, with strong organisation skills.
- Strong Communicator.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.