MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant for vibrant company based in Basildon. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will prepare monthly management accounts for the group and assist in developing the production and flow of reports and information. This role requires a hard-working and confident individual who can work autonomously and adopt a common sense approach.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To prepare management information for the group, including posting Accruals, Prepayments and Fixed Assets
- To oversee production of meaningful turnover analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- Inter-company recharges and reconciliation of group positions
- Monthly P&L Variance Analysis
- To generate sales commission calculations
- Quarterly VAT preparation work
- Any other adhoc tasks as required, including reporting requirements.
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience of Management Accounts processes
- Strong communicator with excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work autonomously and be decisive
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Use of multi currency systems would be advantageous
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity for a versatile candidate to play an important role within a well established business. This role offers a 35 hour working week. Holiday entitlement is 20 days per annum, increasing to 23 days after 3 years, plus Bank Holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year off.