MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant based in North Suffolk.
This is an exciting new role which has been created due to business development and restructure. You will report to the Senior Management Account; primarily assisting the production of the monthly Management Accounts and also supporting the delivery of various Finance Projects which are key to business growth.
- Assist with the Month End close processes, producing necessary working papers and journal entries and inputting into the Nominal Ledger
- Assist the Senior Management Account with the production of monthly management accounts & management information for circulation to key business stakeholders including KPIs & graphs
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Manage the monthly parts stock reconciliation
- Assist Senior Management Accountant with delivering key Finance Projects
- Provide cover for the Senior Management accountant along with other members of the Finance team
- Other various ad hoc duties as required to support the needs of the business
- Strong Excel skills (e.g: V:Lookups, Pivots tables etc)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proactive and acts on own initiative
- A good communicator, able to work both within a team and individually
- Excellent IT skills including previous use of an accounting package
If this is something of interest or you would like to find out more information, please apply ASAP.