Ledger Manager (12 month FTC)
MacKenzie King are proud to be recruiting a Ledger Manager to join a very successful team based in Bury St Edmunds.
- Assisting IT teams and US colleagues with data migration from the UK to US systems.
- Ensuring processing deadlines are met.
- Interpreting contractual agreements and setting them up correctly on the system.
- Working with the wider finance team in providing relevant support and reports on request.
- Managing the Administrator and assisting with workload to ease pressures.
- Answering queries from colleagues, clients and auditors.
- Investigate possibilities for improvements to processes and procedures.
You will have experience supervising in a finance department and be confident in managing. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential, as well as being able to prioritise and manage your work load within a busy environment. The role benefits from a competitive salary, on-site parking and flexible benefits.
If this role sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it further.