Interim Finance Director
MacKenzie King are supporting a business in their search for an Interim Finance Director to join their senior management team. Reporting directly into the owners, you will play a pivotal role in providing relevant and timely financial and management information to meet the ever-growing needs of the business. This role requires a confident individual with the ability to take a “handson” approach for accounting/reporting across the business as they drive the necessary changes to ensure future growth. You will be an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team in a entrepreneurial growth business with a high performance culture working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Day to day management and leadership of a small finance team in line with agreed company objectives
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of financial information – to include project reporting, budgeting/forecasting and monthly / annual management accounts.
- Delivery / commentary of KPI information and relevant indicators of business performance to the senior management team.
- Produce and utilise financial information to identify areas of the business that can be improved for the profit benefit of the business.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to owners to help them achieve their objectives.
- Ensure the company complies with all relevant statutory financial procedures, regulations and reporting.
- Administration of the company’s financial assets
- Development of the company’s processes and systems.
- Point of contact with banks, solicitors, auditors, insurers and HMRC.
- Company secretarial duties for all companies
- VAT submissions
- WIP and stock management