Insurance Claims Analyst
MacKenzie King are currently recruiting an Insurance Claims Analyst to join a global business within their Ledger Management team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. This is a key role within the Ledger Management team where you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, reporting into the Ledger Team Manager.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Timely execution of incoming payments to third parties.
- Resolving problems quickly and efficiently to enable the business to achieve its financial and strategic objectives.
- Working as a team to achieve KPI targets.
- Inputting statements onto ledgers.
- Liaising with the Claims team, Finance team and third parties.
You will ideally have prior experience within the insurance or financial services sector. Previous ledger reconciliation experience would be an advantage and you must be able to demonstrate that you have an analytical mind. This is a role where your drive and energy to succeed will pay dividends moving forward.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, progressive business with an excellent benefits package including a 35 hour working week, a generous pension and an agile working environment.