Group Tax Manager
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Group Tax Manager for a leading business in Suffolk. This is a newly created role due to the continued growth and success of the company. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the Group Tax compliance and reporting.
As Group Tax Manager your role will involve:
Working with key stakeholders to produce and manage:
- Corporation Tax returns
- VAT compliance
- ESS and related PAYE returns
- PAYE compliance
- Actively managing tax aspects of acquired companies and following up on Tax DD findings
- Setting up and managing groups Transfer pricing procedure
- Ensuring the business is following tax best practice and exceeding requirements as set by HMRC
- Ensuring the complete suite of Tax compliance documentations for Internal and External Due Diligence
You will ideally be a qualified Tax Accountant with a proactive approach, be inquisitive by nature with a strong eye for detail. You must have the gravitas and credibility to deal with senior stakeholders as well as the rest of the business. As this role grows with the business there will be an opportunity to build a team in the future.