Group Management Accountant – 16 month fixed term contract
MacKenzie King are delighted to be working with a prestigious international organisation in Bury St Edmunds in the recruitment of a Group Management Accountant. This is a key role in the Finance department, working with the Group Financial Controller and Group Financial Accountant to ensure the smooth operation of financial processes, controls and reporting. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all general ledger transactions, preparation of monthly management information and the collation and submission of data for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts pack for companies within the group
- Preparation of monthly Flash report including KPIs
- Preparation of revenue and contribution analysis and overhead statements to discuss within quarterly review meetings with budget holders
- Ownership of the month-end balance sheet reconciliation process
- Supporting Group Financial Accountant in the preparation of interim & year end statutory reporting
- Responsible for all General Ledger administration
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller and CFO with adhoc analysis, business decision information and process improvements
To succeed in this role, you will be a fully qualified accountant with strong systems skills including Excel and have excellent interpersonal skills allowing you to forge and maintain relationships throughout the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an experienced and highly motivated team.
The salary on offer is £40-45k + benefits including a generous completion bonus.