Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller – Essex
We are working with a growing organisation who are in need of an experienced Financial Controller. You will be reporting to the CFO and managing a team of 5 accountants.
Working in an extremely varied and fast paced role with significant growth opportunities under private equity ownership.
You will be a qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant who is looking for a challenge with career progression. Working with the senior management to drive the business forward.
Ideally with a background in either construction or engineering with proven experienced problem-solving skills. This will suit a strong communicator who can hit the ground running.
- Timely and accurate management account reporting
- Producing the main trading companies and the consolidated monthly accounts
- Development of KPI reporting
- Produce weekly cashflow forecast and management review
- Managing bank accounts on a day to day basis.
- Approval of payments
- Adherence to HMRC reporting and deadlines
- Managing the day to day workload in the Finance department
- Preparation of the year-end audit files and liaison with auditors during statutory audit process
- Debtor, creditor and WIP analysis
- Production of ad-hoc reports & analysis
I am currently shortlisting for this position, if you would like to discuss your experience for this role please call or email me firstname.lastname@example.org 01277 424 500