MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Group Accountant for a growing business on the outskirts of Woodbridge. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Finance team, ensuring effective and efficient control of finances for the group. You will be an integral part of the Senior Management Team and contributing positively to the companies wider board.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Management of financial systems and resources – to include the assessment, identification and implementation of appropriate improvements to existing systems and processes.
– Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of financial information including weekly reports, monthly/quarterly and annual management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
– Ensuring compliance with statutory reporting requirements.
– Dealing with other financial matters on behalf of the business.
– Provision of advice, guidance and support in respect of financial matters both to other members of the team and the company as a whole.
– Management and development of existing staff, monitoring of individual performance.
You will be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a leadership role and have demonstrable experience of working within a busy commercial environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business with a real chance to influence a reputable and local company.