Graduate Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing and matching candidates to fulfil your client’s temporary or permanent vacancies which have been generated from your business development.
You will need to gain an understanding of your client’s business and recruitment requirements by successful sales calls and meetings to ensure that you are matching both candidate and client personalities, culture and skill set.
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, in order to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events and referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates and matching candidates to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
We provide first class training, development and career progression opportunities. We take a ‘hands on’ approach from day one and you can expect regular reviews & appraisals.
A positive outlook is a must along with the ability and creativity to build solid relationships both internally and externally. Due to the fast moving and varied nature of the role, excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
There is no ideal applicant but you are likely to be a graduate / trainee / sales professional, even an already established Recruiter – somebody who is keen to embrace the fast-paced, challenging nature of what we do.