Financial Reporting Analyst
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Financial Reporting Analyst for an established, global company, based in Ipswich. The successful candidate will prepare & complete, accurate and robust financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis, whilst supporting the Financial Reporting Accountant.
- Preparation of billing reports and data to support the Corporate Finance function.
- Preparation of Financial Reporting Packs and general ledger reports to clients for use in their own accounting records & statutory reporting.
- Preparation of investor reports to Trustees & other 3rd parties as required.
- Calculation and initiation of daily transfer of investor cash for structured finance deals.
- Contributing, on behalf of the Financial Reporting Team, in internal changes, cross-team and external client related change projects.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Part qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Financial Reporting Experience
- Ability to interpret complex written, spoken and numerical data
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet set objectives in tight timescales
- Experience of a multi-client environment
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, advanced Excel skills, a high level of attention to detail, work well under pressure and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, progressive business.