MacKenzie King are delighted to be supporting a growing commercial business in Maldon in the recruitment of a Financial Controller. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will oversee all financial aspects of company strategy and be responsible for the flow of accurate and timely financial information to the senior management team and Board.
- Working with the Company Board in formulating strategy and long term plans.
- Preparation/Submission of Annual Statutory Accounts Pack including liaising with Auditors.
- Responsible for overall financial control and day to day reporting.
- Lead & develop the Finance team.
- Lead and manage the budgeting process.
- Responsible for Treasury matters including maintaining the local relationship with the Bank.
- Act as Company Secretary.
- Responsible for company pension schemes and other employee benefit schemes.
- Insurances and risk management including credit Insurance and dealing with Legal Advisors.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Analysing competitors and market trends.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant with significant experience working as a no.1 in finance in a commercial environment. You will possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships within the business and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a vital role within a growing, owner managed business. The package will include a base salary of £75-80k plus car/car allowance, private health insurance for the family, death in service and pension scheme.