MacKenzie King are representing a modern and dynamic financial services organisation in Ipswich in the recruitment of a Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant seeking a varied and progressive management role.
Duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and appropriate analysis
- Oversee production of month end reconciliations and ensure delivery of the EMEA monthly balance sheet reporting pack
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Management of cash flow forecast process
- To advise, question and where appropriate to challenge risks and threats to profit centre plans
- Regularly review the actual and target operating model and seek to implement improvements at all times
- Responsibility for financial forecasting and budgetary control
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure data in business planning
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
- Liaise and collaborate with external auditing services and divisional finance team to ensure completion of annual audit and delivery of statutory accounts
- Manage the development of the Accounts Assistant to ensure their personal and professional growth
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Experience with working with senior stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet set objectives in tight timescales.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to carry out a broad commercial role in a successful large organisation. The company offers a generous benefits package including 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and holiday buy option. The business supports a flexible approach to office/home working.