MacKenzie King are currently recruiting a Financial Controller for a well established business based in Loughton, who are market leaders in their field. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for the finance function for the UK and Ireland and have two direct reports. The business is part of a European Group and has seen consistent growth in turnover over a number of years.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for maintaining the company accounts and the Accounts department on a day to day basis
- Working closely with the Managing Director and the Senior Management team to optimise company performance
- Working remotely with Management and Accounts team in Germany
- Managing a team of two including coaching and mentoring where necessary.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and profit and loss, providing the MD with a monthly variance report.
- Preparation of statutory reports as required, liaising with relevant auditors and accountants
- Perform monthly stock valuation and analysis.
You will be a qualified Accountant looking for your next step and first Financial Controller role. You will ideally have worked in a business with a European parent company and have multinational/multi currency experience. Use of Microsoft NAV Dynamics would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to work with a business who are experiencing consistent growth due to their reputation in the market. Salary package based on a 35 hour working week with 25 days holiday, BUPA, pension and bonus potential.