We are currently representing one of our global clients who are a well-respected market leader. As a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company they work with clients around the world in more than 140 countries.
They look for talented individuals who have excellent communication skills and a desire to bring value to clients and drive business performance.
This position will be focused on regular monthly reporting and analytics, various ad hoc analyses, as well as providing input to the quarterly forecasting and annual planning exercises. The role will involve establishing strong working relationships with both members of the finance community and leadership within the business.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to convey financial messages to business leaders in a succinct and credible manner. The ability to work independently and hit tight deadlines coupled with the experience of business and drivers of financial performance.
- Create and develop standard revenue and expense analytics for regular distribution to the business
- Analysis of results and identification of business drivers to support financial commentary
- Provide support for the Investment management team
- Great financial accounting background with experience in legal entity structure
- Review monthly management accounts and assist in providing insight on significant variances
- Preparation and distribution of monthly and weekly reports to leadership, including data to support sales pipeline analysis and Aged Debt reserve management, as well as client and resource activity analytics
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Qualified Accountant
If you are interested in discussing your experience for this position, please call or email as I am currently shortlisting firstname.lastname@example.org 01277 424 500