MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Accountant for this international, market leading business on the outskirts of Ipswich. This is a newly created role due to workload and will report directly into the Compliance Accountant. As a Financial Accountant you will provide financial compliance, financial risk management and financial controls across the business. You will assist with compliance in all matters related of taxation, statutory reporting, financial reporting and financial controls.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pro actively auditing processes, practices and documents.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounts in accordance with relevant accounting principles and legislation.
- Involvement in internal audits.
- Evaluating and recommending improvements on internal financial controls.
- Assisting with Tax compliance, reporting and planning.
- Ownership of financial control and policy throughout the company.
- Assisting with all aspects of VAT and Corporation Tax calculations.
You will ideally be a part or qualified accountant and will possibly be making your first move out of practice into industry. You must have the communication skills to interact with the business as a whole and have excellent analytical skills. Advanced Excel skills are also essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a highly reputable business. You have the scope to create the role and make a real difference to the internal controls within the business whilst working with a very experienced group of people who will enable you to add to your skill set.
This opportunity offers a great benefits package including study support if required, free parking and subsidised gym membership.