MacKenzie King are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a successful business on the outskirts of Ipswich. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will play a pivotal role in providing relevant and timely financial and management information to meet the ever-growing needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities as Finance Manager
- Daily/Monthly management reporting to the MD and Sales Manager
- Management accounts preparation including budgeting and forecasting
- Responsibility for mentoring and coaching the Assistant Accountant
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly VAT returns
- Administration of payroll and workplace pensions
- Assistance with year end accounts
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
This is a great role for somebody who enjoys autonomy and wants to work for a growing business with a direct line to the Managing Director. Benefits include a generous discretionary bonus, a flexible start and finish time and on site parking.