MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Manager for a regional professional services company with offices in East Anglia. Based at their office on the Suffolk/Essex border this newly created role will report into the Finance Director and will manage a small team and all things related to the financial affairs of the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Finance Director to reshape the Finance team into a value added, client focused department. As Finance Manager this will include supervision and direction of the team with objective setting, performance management, training and mentoring.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for review by the board
- Ensuring adherence to the appropriate financial controls
- Maintenance of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Monitoring and controlling cashflow including forward planning and forecasting
- You will be a qualified accountant with a background within professional services and have strong analytical and numeracy skills. You will relish the challenge of nurturing a team and be a great communicator. An ability and appetite to initiate and develop innovative solutions to problems will also be a great advantage.
This is an excellent role for somebody who is looking to progress within their field and wants to have a real opportunity to influence a business. Benefits include 25 days holiday, a performance related bonus and free parking.