MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Manager for a successful, growing and reputable business in South Brentwood. They are looking for a progressive individual who will fit into a small but friendly culture and be able to manage and implement improvements in accounting, IT and operational procedures.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Invoicing and resolving issues.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for audit.
- Budgeting and providing monthly reports.
- Maintenance of cash flow and forecasting.
- Cash management and bank reconciliations.
- Manage the credit control function.
- Payroll duties.
- VAT returns and submission.
- Tax payment control.
- Setting up and monitoring KPI’s.
- Company IT management and implementation.
- Liaison and support to the Managing Director on commercial or HR issues.
- Commercial and operational involvement in the day-to-day running of the business and site.
- Suggest, implement and improve procedures in all areas of responsibility.
Experience and skills:
- Ideally AAT qualified.
- Ideally Xero experience.
- Good communicator.
- Team player.
- Open to change and implementing new processes.
- Hands on attitude.
- Must be a driver.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be hands-on and really add value to a continually growing business. If this role is of interest to you or you would like to find out more, please do get in contact with us.