£40,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Essex (9 – 5)
We are pleased to be representing a prestigious local company who have experienced massive growth over the last few years. The company has invested in new offices due to this grow and thus are looking to engage a Finance Manager to assist the Head of Finance run and manage the Finance Department.
You will report to the Head of Finance who is very experienced and looking forward to having another Qualified Accountant to develop the team. The accounts department has two part-qualified Management Accountants that would be direct reports. They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, good attention to detail and would enjoy mentoring and developing the team.
- Support year end audit
- Preparation of financial budgets
- Cash-flow and treasury management
- Monitor company expenditure ensuring cost effectiveness and making recommendations to maximise profits
- Demonstrate attention to detail and can deliver to tight deadlines
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA)